Sigh. A serious conversation with jackson makes me realise I am indeed craving for love. Its been around 2yrs that I never really go and woo a gal. It just that I don't really depend much on family and I am not blessed with a wonderful family. I will rather have a close gf that I can confine in. Someone who can really sit down with me and listen to all my troubles. :/ Lonely me. NS is killing my time, which makes me don't really have the confidence to maintain a relationship. If I get a gf, I will really want to spend alot of time with her. But sigh. Lonely. Who will likes me?
Profile Info
The name is Winson.
Maturing every June 15. Red is my world, it represents passion in my life. The average kind of guy who will grow shy infront of a crowd.
Interested in many things but don't have the ability to do it. Proud of any achievements that I had achieved. A big dreamer though.