What happened yesterday will be deeply kept inside my mind and heart for the rest of my life. Its the best chance that I can be close to you but yet I didn't grab it. Its only once in a year thing due to CNY. I saw how pretty you were through your photos on facebook, and it just made me felt regretted for it. Only if I were to stay at Coffeebean for awhile more...
I don't care if anyone will be reading this, even if its you. I lost you once, and now I don't want to lose you again. :/
Profile Info
The name is Winson.
Maturing every June 15. Red is my world, it represents passion in my life. The average kind of guy who will grow shy infront of a crowd.
Interested in many things but don't have the ability to do it. Proud of any achievements that I had achieved. A big dreamer though.