Foundation term is finally over. A corporal at last. Well, at least i have a 'rank' now. So-called Junior Commander? O.o
Got my posting. Field Engineer Spec. The word 'Field' frightens me. Field = Outfield. Which means i gonna chiong sua for the next 4 months. SBO all the way. O.o Great. I wanted to avoid ASLC, But i got more outfield in the end. Sigh. OOC? :/ Good news is i got the same posting as my bro. Something that cheer me up cause at least i know someone that i am close to. But then again, will his xiong luck bring it together to him into Field Engineer? I am hoping not to. :/
Profile Info
The name is Winson.
Maturing every June 15. Red is my world, it represents passion in my life. The average kind of guy who will grow shy infront of a crowd.
Interested in many things but don't have the ability to do it. Proud of any achievements that I had achieved. A big dreamer though.