Weekends passed in a flash. Time inside always pass so slowly. Week 1 starts only tomorrow. How am i going to survive? Another 14 weeks of BMT? Hell, Shagness, Pumping, Yelling, Stress. All these words will automatically came into my mind. 14 weeks, I dun even know how to count down. I just pray that march 9 will faster come. But i got a feeling I will fail at this course. 1)SOC can't pass. 2)Too many stuff to study, confirm will fail the few tests. 3)Practical even worst. I totally have no interest in there, learning all the stuff. When it comes to practical, I am just like a blur sotong. Follow what the others are doing. Sigh. How? OOC? Hmm..
Profile Info
The name is Winson.
Maturing every June 15. Red is my world, it represents passion in my life. The average kind of guy who will grow shy infront of a crowd.
Interested in many things but don't have the ability to do it. Proud of any achievements that I had achieved. A big dreamer though.