As The Day Goes By.

Sunday, November 13, 2011 // 5:19 PM
♣ No More Motivation.

131111.
The day that i started to lost my motivation in SCS.
I duno what is happening to me, but i am starting to get sian already.
Sian of this kind of academy lifestyle.
Although most people see it as only 4 more weeks,
But to me, the actual hardship truly starts now.
Outfield, outfield and more outfield.
I am already sick of outfield-ing already.
And i duno why since entering the SCS,
Almost every week i just dun feel well and reported sick.
Maybe its the sian-ness that really brings me illness.
Random migraine and so on just keeps happening to me.
I dun even know how am i gonna last the pro term after looking at their schedule.
T_T
I will have super high chance of entering pro term due to my weakness,
And also super high chance of OOC anytime.
I already had diffculty running 2.4km, how to even clear the 10km challenge?
Somemore i cant even pass my SOC. -.-"
Hurdles just keeps stacking 1 after another.
And this week, 2 navigations test.
Navigation in the dark again. O.O
And following week? Gruesome field camp.
I duno how to survive inside anymore, cause already losing motivation for it.
Unlike the day that i got posted to SCS.
Now i prefer to just go unit life and learn practical stuff there.
Tink during the final interview i will just say out what i feel now.
The best for me. :/
And oh ya, maybe i wun get to be back for 2 weeks until the end of my field camp.
Weekends gonna get burnt like nobody business already.





Profile Info
Want-List
Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Resources from here, here, and here. Tested in Google Chrome.