Just realised my blog was dead for the pass 1 month.
Happening as follows: I finally POP-ed. The floating platform feelings and atmosphere was really indeed different. Way different from graduating from inside Tekong. Tekong is a lonely place. Loled.
I was posted to SCS. Great. I did get what i wanted. Only until when i entered then i realised how it works. Pro term sucks. Enough said. Cross finger. Sigh.
I lost my iphone. -.-" Sian diao. I didn't see this coming. Seriously. I can't blame anyone cause its my own fault. Sigh. RIP my iPhone.
My first RT! Weill, as expected. I will enter RT. And its quite shag? :/
New phone. Bought Sensation XE. It wasn't really high on my wanted list. But still it was what i wanted also. I still love my S2 despite that. :)
PSP GO. Purely entertainment inside camp. And it dun need any memory card for save game. So its totally awesome. (Y)
So now, i am currently wasting my time away in NS. Learning anything that is thrown to me. And bracing myself for another even more gruesome field camp. :/ I just hope i wun die inside. -.-"
Profile Info
The name is Winson.
Maturing every June 15. Red is my world, it represents passion in my life. The average kind of guy who will grow shy infront of a crowd.
Interested in many things but don't have the ability to do it. Proud of any achievements that I had achieved. A big dreamer though.