Met up with M7 ytd. Caught the 1st movie Hanna with clar, Its was quite interesting, With the storyline. I cross my expectation actually, Cause i didn't expect the ending to be like that. Especially her father died. :/ Oh well, its a movie. :)
Dinner at Nandos finally. The chicken was really not bad, But the sideline is quite amusing. But the drinks and dessert were superb nice. I totally loved my ordered drink. :)
Caught midnite movie Bridesmaids. Actually it wasn't that nice. Its more like draggy storyline which enables me to actually close my eyes. Well, a waste of money though. :/ But we had great fun playing at St Games Cafe Rock Band. Next week i will try to plan the games outing again. :)
Profile Info
The name is Winson.
Maturing every June 15. Red is my world, it represents passion in my life. The average kind of guy who will grow shy infront of a crowd.
Interested in many things but don't have the ability to do it. Proud of any achievements that I had achieved. A big dreamer though.