JI work was finally over. 1 week past in a blink. Well, it was fun after all. Gonna miss it.
PY birthday party ytd. Well, what can i say? I wun invite unknown grps tgt. It just feels so weird after all. Like you as a host, are supposed to entertain everyone, So if u have different groups, Its hard to entertain everyone. :/
Shopping today. Mainly is just syaf the 1 who is shopping. Nothing much for me to buy, Since its just only 1 month left. Eat is the best. (Y) So for this whole month, I gonna spend my money on food, food and food. :)
Meeting my event planner tmr. Hopefully it will be interesting. :)
Profile Info
The name is Winson.
Maturing every June 15. Red is my world, it represents passion in my life. The average kind of guy who will grow shy infront of a crowd.
Interested in many things but don't have the ability to do it. Proud of any achievements that I had achieved. A big dreamer though.