This is what you get when you have a wife. 1. No more brotherhood meet-up. 2. No more inside story of what is happening among your own clique. 3. Wife will always tag along. 4. Awkwardness will always happen.
Mark my words, these will happen. I have 1 perfect example just happened 20 mins ago. A long brotherhood have gone. All the gossip talk, All the inside story, All the life experience, Are all gone. This is what happen when you have a wife.
What u expect from us? Share insider stories in front and together with your wife? I don't feel proud of letting more people know insider story. If you are the 1 telling her yourself, then I don't mind. But I just don't like sharing 'unglam' insider stories to others outside our clique. This is me. You can either accept it or GTFO.
Profile Info
The name is Winson.
Maturing every June 15. Red is my world, it represents passion in my life. The average kind of guy who will grow shy infront of a crowd.
Interested in many things but don't have the ability to do it. Proud of any achievements that I had achieved. A big dreamer though.