Friday, February 18, 2011 // 11:25 PM
♣ Exam.
Term Test week just passed.Exam week coming up.
Until both paper have been disappointing.
I can't blame the paper,
Can only blame myself.
For not starting revision earlier.
I said before that i wanted to,
But throughout this whole 3 years of poly,
That never happens.
:/
I see that, give me time now you know I'm gonna be that
Don't be scared just come put your trust in me
Can't you see all I really want to be is your boyfriend
Can't fight that knock me down you know I'm coming right back
I don't care at all what you done before all I really want is to be your
Your boy boy b-b-boy b-b-boy friend
Shall fast forward to yesterday and today.
Yesterday met up with M7.
Went for the Water and Light show at MBS.
Not bad, quite impressive.
Actually it was held to welcome the opening of the ArtScience Museum.
1 day, i shall go in there. (Y)
Slack and walk around MBS rooftop.
Such windy up there.
Supper at Lau Pa Sat.
Best. (Y)
Today, was such a pissful day.
First HMV just changed its redemption date without informing me.
And they said they informed me.
Ya right. I receive no calls from anyone.
Next time dun wan to preorder from you guys already.
This really turns me off, freaking makes me pissed off.
I was sooooo damn hoping to get my hands on the album.
Studied few hours at Subway.
Sort of just notes making.
Managed to make until topic 8.
Tmr shall chiong.
And here comes the most pissful part.
Seriously, if i ask nicely, at least tells me nicely.
Ask 1 time, joke with me is ok.
Ask 2 times, joke with me is still ok.
Ask 3 times, still joke with me, you are stepping on my line already.
Ask 4 times, joke somemore, just fark off man.
Whats so hard about just showing me the location?
If you want to be selfish, then i have nothing to say.
But just dun blame me if i treat you that way.
And i really mean it when I say you guys wun be on my list already.
End of story.