After writing 2010 in review. I shall start on my resolutions for 2011. It won't be much as i won't have much time before NS. So it will just points down to maybe 4 months? :/
Here goes~
Confirmed Happenings;
1) Firstly, NS. The start of government life after my graduations. Selling body to government. =.="
I cannot write too much, in case some random people go report on my blog. =.=
2) Graduations day. One of the important moment of my life. I hope that will be some interesting event follows by. Maybe the planning of graduations trip for the class? :O
3) My 21st Birthday. Ok,this is big. And it will be big. My original plan was to have it in a ballroom or conference room. But it looks like it will be way too expensive already. :/ So shall see how it goes.
Targets;
1) A huge event for my birthday. (Y)
2) Become fitter and not softer. :O
3) Learn 1 new sport, still thinking what sport though.
4) Maybe take up a new elective course? or a new skills maybe.
5) To try bond as a whole class.
6) Be a successful event planner. LOL!
7) Learn electronic guitar and drum.
Profile Info
The name is Winson.
Maturing every June 15. Red is my world, it represents passion in my life. The average kind of guy who will grow shy infront of a crowd.
Interested in many things but don't have the ability to do it. Proud of any achievements that I had achieved. A big dreamer though.