I let out a "Woo~~~" sound when he poke the needle in.
And now my arm feels the numb feeling.
=.=
The rest of the test standard nia.
Phototaking is the fun part. (Y)
Went down orchard for Christmas Shopping.
Bought 2 stuff.
->Mont Blanc Starwalker frangrance (Y)
->And this. Finally upgraded to Gucci from my Burberry.
No worries, I still love you, Burberry. (Y)
At night went down AMK Hub to dye my hair.
And i must say i regretted it.
=.=
I was in the saloon for 3hrs, until closing i am still inside.
Like wat Shermain said, "machiam like a gal rebonding her hair."
3 hours to dye 1 color.
End up still not the desired color i wanted. :@
Waste money also. =.=
Christmas shopping with the guys tmr.
Lets see what is still on my list. (Y)
Profile Info
The name is Winson.
Maturing every June 15. Red is my world, it represents passion in my life. The average kind of guy who will grow shy infront of a crowd.
Interested in many things but don't have the ability to do it. Proud of any achievements that I had achieved. A big dreamer though.