Thanks syaf for bringing me to Arab Street for 1 of the best murtabak.
Totally nice can! And the Ginger Tea! (Y)
The curry oso nice. Lol.
Syaf very funny la,
Introduce him Burberry Brit fragrance once,
And he so liking it.
Keeps smelling the fragrance.
My good recommendations eh. (Y)
I was supposed to aim for the EA Diamond,
But just now at Taka walk past and smell the Mont Blanc fragrance.
I also like fell in love eh, but duno how much. =.="
Forgotten is which 1 already :O
My christmas gift list so many already. T_T
1. This Gucci Wallet
2. The Mont Blanc Fragrance. (shall go lucky plaza see cheap or nt.)
Friday maybe? :P
Profile Info
The name is Winson.
Maturing every June 15. Red is my world, it represents passion in my life. The average kind of guy who will grow shy infront of a crowd.
Interested in many things but don't have the ability to do it. Proud of any achievements that I had achieved. A big dreamer though.