As The Day Goes By.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010 // 7:36 PM
♣ Sleepy

Yawning away~~
As expected,i couldn't wake up for Mac breakfast timing,
Due to me sleeping at 4.30am yesterday night.
Now my whole body clock is screwed up.
Shit.
Lucky tmr paper is 4pm.

Studied in mac just now as usual.
Looking at the whole marketing notes the first time,
I was stunted at the number of topics to be tested.
=X
How am i suppose to pass tmr?
I only reading from topic 1 to 8 until now.
And that is only READ.
=X

And now i am back to watching my White Collar season 2.
Since its already summer finale and it will only continue next year jan.
Why the heck so long?
=X
I gonna sleep early tonite which also means tmr then i will continue to study,
or should i say READ.
=X





Profile Info
Want-List
Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Resources from here, here, and here. Tested in Google Chrome.