Today war ended in defeat,not even retreat. I practically gave up my gun to the enemy,MBS. And i am sure i will get killed by them. =x My formula was wrong,just 1 part wrong,whole thing wrong. Die~~ I am alr in their hands liao,cannot think of running away also. Now i still got another war on thu. Now with marketing department,hope my troops are able to win. If not a draw is also enough.
Went AMK bought Koi. Super long queue once again. But quite fast also,thats a good thing. And that is also my lunch. =x
Now my internet suck big time. Even though i did direct cable connection, But it still sucks. ={ So now i can only blog from my i4. What can i do now? Watch my Leverage maybe.
Profile Info
The name is Winson.
Maturing every June 15. Red is my world, it represents passion in my life. The average kind of guy who will grow shy infront of a crowd.
Interested in many things but don't have the ability to do it. Proud of any achievements that I had achieved. A big dreamer though.