As The Day Goes By.

Sunday, July 25, 2010 // 12:22 AM
♣ Same Spot.

Woke,
Eat,
Drama,
Game,
Sleep.
Thats what going on to me today.
Nothing much cause nothing to do.
I need to clear my movies list.
Too much movies downloaded but never watch.
Caught 2 movies,Killers & Ip Man Prologue.
Then continue with my Miami Medical drama.
Sat at the same spot for like 10hours doing that.
And off to sleep soon,after watching Guess.

I finally finished reading Book 1 of Vampire Diaries.
Gonna start Book 2 already.
But somehow,its totally different from the show.
Now i am totally blur.

Meeting Mr and Mrs Low tmr.
Got a feeling it will be bored.
Cause I believe Mr Low wun remember me much,
althought i got an A1 for him though.





Profile Info
Want-List
Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Resources from here, here, and here. Tested in Google Chrome.