As The Day Goes By.

Monday, June 14, 2010 // 12:37 AM
♣ Updates


Been catching up on the World Cup and have nice food the past few days.
Term test was over,and i can confidently say i screwed up some of the paper.
Well,its over already.
And now is...Holiday!
Haha.
Which also means its time to do what i want in my mind.

First.i need to return my uniform to NG,which is tmr.
Hope azman is coming with me,if not i am also alrites alone.
Seriously speaking,i dun miss working there.Lol.
Only miss all the colleagues there.

Second.i got my LAST salary in already.
And this is holiday plus GSS period!
I am still thinking should i go shopping or anything?
I got list of stuffs that i want to buy.
T_T

Third.i need to catch up with my friends during holiday.
I am not like those ppl who are so actively with friends during schooling.
I need to get updates from anyone on what is going on.Lol.
That will also means i have to spend money.
T_T

Fourth.What am i going to do at home?
Especially when someone at home.-_-"
Go library?Hang out anywhere?Friends?
Hmm...

Firth.FYP and projects.
I have ongoing projects which i guess holiday is the best time to do.
And oso FYP.I need to go back sch to discuss again.

Haiz.So many things i wan to do during holiday.
Shopping the main tasks.
I still short on my dress code for next month!





Profile Info
Want-List
Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Resources from here, here, and here. Tested in Google Chrome.