Close to 1 month without any updates already. Been busy this few weeks due to Term Test coming. OMG~ I totally have no mood to study at all. And i just saw syamil play game,i oso wan to play. Damn. I finally resigned from my job ever since duno when that i said. But this time round,i am really off already!! WooHoo~~ And today wed,normally is working day but now can relax already~~~ Wahahahaha~~~~ But... Term Test revision.-_-"
1 Term passing already. And my class until now still quiet as before. Only that the guys are bonding tgt now,thats a gd thing isn't it? But still,alot of 'island' forming on our class. Lol. See which island will sink first.Lol. Holiday coming!! 9 more days!!
Profile Info
The name is Winson.
Maturing every June 15. Red is my world, it represents passion in my life. The average kind of guy who will grow shy infront of a crowd.
Interested in many things but don't have the ability to do it. Proud of any achievements that I had achieved. A big dreamer though.