Went out in the morning to meet baby. Had Mac breakfast with her and she off to chalet. Went down Bugis met Mash. Accompany him go shopping at Bugis Street. He bought a shirt cum blazer for $30. I am still eyeing my Lacoste polo.Lol. Have to wait for pay to come then see how. Had steamboat tgt. Ate bloody full. Went back Bugis shop around. And then went to Shaw Tower Starbucks slack. Went home after that.
Think i going to resign either after i got my timetable or next month. Cause i realise my grades keep falling like nobody business. Lol.Plus now the workplace is no longer just like what it used to be. I need study after school when my year 3 start. So yea,thats it.
Profile Info
The name is Winson.
Maturing every June 15. Red is my world, it represents passion in my life. The average kind of guy who will grow shy infront of a crowd.
Interested in many things but don't have the ability to do it. Proud of any achievements that I had achieved. A big dreamer though.