I wan to change my phone. And i want to downgrade myself. I dun feel like using smartphone for now. I wanted to go back old school already,but no phone for me.=( My HTC cheated me,despite an exchange with Singtel,the problem is still the same. Now i heard from clar that the problem lies with HTC. Some other HD2 user oso encounter the same problem. Which means HTC is not really that good. I wanted to change to Sony Ericssion/Nokia. But Nokia still running on N-series which means still not so good. Sony Ericssion doesn't have what i want now but G705 is already old in the market while Aino looks slow on the system. I wanted a slide phone era back now.Lol.
My standard for phone now is: Slider. 3.5G the best. 5MP camera. Music and entertainment is useless for me. Simple and easy.
But where can i find 1?
Profile Info
The name is Winson.
Maturing every June 15. Red is my world, it represents passion in my life. The average kind of guy who will grow shy infront of a crowd.
Interested in many things but don't have the ability to do it. Proud of any achievements that I had achieved. A big dreamer though.