Wednesday, February 3, 2010 // 10:02 PM
♣ Happening
Quite a number of stuff to blog.
Lets hope i won't forget anything as i typed.
Lol.
Firstly,wat did i do today?
Hmm...wat i do today...oh ya..
Morning lesson cancelled left BS practical.
Kinda waste of time but is tutorial which means got marks so must go.
Test out the fire alarm today.
Not a bad day today.
Went down RP study with baby after that.
Had a tough war with CT.
My brain soldiers died alot today and thus i decided to call for retreat.
Lol.
Need prepare for counter attack these 2 days.
How?
That's all for today happenings.
Next up will be my thoughts.
Recently as some of my friend can see(or oni 1 best friend wq can see) on my facebook and msn..
I being wondering whether should i change to another winson?
A crazy,talk without thinking,uncontrolable winson in the past to...
A serious,down to earth winson in the future?
I been wondering that for few days.
I did tried for 1 day in school...
To be hardworking,
Paying attention to lecture,
Self discipline,
Self control madness,and so on...
It wasn't that bad actually.
So i was hoping my target would work out.
But...
I need motivation to help me.
Seriously,i doubt myself.
Lol.
So i need help.
As much help as i can get.
Next up.
I have the thoughts of going for self enrichment courses.
Courses like management courses and other fields of courses.
So that it will help me in my future choices of jobs.
But i need the money first.
Courses like those are not cheap.
3rd thoughts.
I recently had a crazy thoughts or should i say unachieveable target.
Which is have a try out on photoshoot.
LOL!Dun laugh.I no is hard but dun laugh.
Lol.
I wanted to find a professional photoshoot company and make 1 photoshoot collection.
I love the chance to wear nice shirt,been pampered with stylist and so on.
But i no that will cost me a bomb.
Lol.
Lets see if i can find a average pricing for photoshoot.
Alright.
End of thoughts.
Bye.