Bored at home. Nothing to do even though i HAVE something to do. Which is my revision for BS. Crap.I still enjoying my time. Lol. Later at night must pack and arrange liao. Have to start looking at it already.
Watched 'The Hurt Locker' just now. That's the movie who beat Avatar hands down in the award presentation. Seriously,i dun see how it is better thn Avatar. The interesting part is oni the bomb part. Thats all.Oh and maybe they win Avatar by the length of the movie.Lol.
Changed my blogskin and i re-read some of my older posts like 2 yrs ago. OMG!Thats a huge diff on the way i blog.Lol! Last time more cheerful,now more emo. Lol.Die~~
I saw 1 mag about David Beckham. Cost $18+. Feel like buying but...$18 dude... I am so going to enjoy my life soon. Work KILLS! And i haven start my FYP yet. Dateline to submit the form is 4th march! HOW?!!
Meanwhile,back to CSI for now~
Profile Info
The name is Winson.
Maturing every June 15. Red is my world, it represents passion in my life. The average kind of guy who will grow shy infront of a crowd.
Interested in many things but don't have the ability to do it. Proud of any achievements that I had achieved. A big dreamer though.