Into the new year. Brand new school term. First day back to school not too bad. Just like the usual. Got back 3 module term test paper. All passed. I actually can passed my MBW. That's was a shock. Lol. Ecos passed not too well. Teacher quite disappointed in us. Lol.
Still,oni in school thn will i be able to find my own laughter. I am just myself. Infront of them. Laughing like that's no tmr. Lol.
Tmr gift exchange. Told them budget $5 to $10 and they bought stuff more than $10. Making my gift looks cheapskate. Lol. Tink tmr will be fun?
Tmr getting back BS paper. Or will we gat back?
Tmr work also. So many things happening tmr. Lol.
Profile Info
The name is Winson.
Maturing every June 15. Red is my world, it represents passion in my life. The average kind of guy who will grow shy infront of a crowd.
Interested in many things but don't have the ability to do it. Proud of any achievements that I had achieved. A big dreamer though.