Back from break from blogging.Lol. Alot of things happened during these duration, But i dun wan to reflect anything out here. Cause that's life.
Back to shopping. Bought another Ben Sheman polo today. The sales staff is quite friendly,chit chatting with me all along. Nice service =). A new addition to my wishlist which is ITouch. I would love to have an iTouch for this christmas.=P 8GB will cost me $308 in apple store. Haiz.Where's the money??
School's quite okie. Some days were fun while some were just boring like hell. As usual,we just keep chatting away ourself. Got quite a number of project been the Economics Journal the latest. 800 words,=_=" And it just carries a 5% grade.Lol? It kills me.
Tmr back to school week. Term test getting nearer and i haven revise yet. I going to hell soon~
Profile Info
The name is Winson.
Maturing every June 15. Red is my world, it represents passion in my life. The average kind of guy who will grow shy infront of a crowd.
Interested in many things but don't have the ability to do it. Proud of any achievements that I had achieved. A big dreamer though.