Saw the Burberry Brit selling at only $60 for the big bottle and i straight away bought it. I must be mad but hey,is $30 cheaper than the retail store! Finally got the Burberry Brit! Hahahaha... Hopefully my camera will be ready by tonight!!!
Just booked the tickets for Night Safari Halloween party with gf! OMG! Never did expect that i will go for this kind of stuff. I must be crazy to scare myself out of it. Lol. The sentosa is far much scarier thn night safari. Lol. Watched the video review,looks more like a pub cosplay to me. Anyway,already booked for this sat so get ready to be scared.
Profile Info
The name is Winson.
Maturing every June 15. Red is my world, it represents passion in my life. The average kind of guy who will grow shy infront of a crowd.
Interested in many things but don't have the ability to do it. Proud of any achievements that I had achieved. A big dreamer though.