OMG! That was the most diffcult time to pass on mrt just now on the way. This is what happened.
I was wearing formal today,which means long sleeve button. But thn i have no bags to match with.NO bags at all!Lol. Thn end up i carry the backpack. It was a total mis-match! Simply because,long sleeve shirt must match sling leather bags. And yet i was carrying a backpack like an idiot.-_-" While i saw others long sleeve carry leather sling bag. I was like humiliated!!LOL!!! I feel so idiotic to carry the backpack. That's the most sickening moment of my life. Fashion mismatch,that's wat it will crush my day. Haiz. I need a leather sling bag and i wan it NOW! Cause i have to cover my burberry sling bag,cause too expensive alr. That is long term goal.Lol.
Profile Info
The name is Winson.
Maturing every June 15. Red is my world, it represents passion in my life. The average kind of guy who will grow shy infront of a crowd.
Interested in many things but don't have the ability to do it. Proud of any achievements that I had achieved. A big dreamer though.