Man. Tmr need wear formal.But then is not really a need also. But since i promise wq i will wear so that he will wear so ya i will wear. But the biggest prob is the bag. I have no bags to match my shirt.-_-" I need leather sling bag.Of course not burberry yet cause too ex. Lol. Maybe one from Natural Project? Should have a look when i have the time. If i caught one in my eyes,i will buy STRAIGHT. LOL!I am that desperated.LOL!
Coin purse also in need.Need coins in SP to survive when going back on weekends. Lol. Prada maybe?But abit too over.Lol. Go out see see look look if i have the time. But then again,i had plenty of time. Lol.
Profile Info
The name is Winson.
Maturing every June 15. Red is my world, it represents passion in my life. The average kind of guy who will grow shy infront of a crowd.
Interested in many things but don't have the ability to do it. Proud of any achievements that I had achieved. A big dreamer though.