As The Day Goes By.

Friday, September 25, 2009 // 7:52 PM
♣ Noodles!

Shit.
Just now took mrt home.
I was surrounded by blacks.
Left,right,front,back and even all 45 degree!
Is really a full circle!
I suddenly feel like i living in darkness.
LOL!
Suddenly they all alight at kranji for dun wat reason.
Maybe kranji is the new breeding ground for them?
LOL!
After few stops around maybe woodlands,
There's one bangala came in.
I was holding to the support pole,and suddenly he rub his body against my hand and elbow.
I was like WTF.
And i remove my hand straight and guess wat?
He grab the pole.-_-"
Must he rub against me just to grab the support pole?
Somemore he still look at me and act blur.
Wtf.
Is so damn gross.
My hand is so damn dirty just now.
Lol.

Eating my home-cooked noodles now!
Just went to the bank to update my bank book.
The amount surprised me.
Haha.
Save save save!
I wan go Taiwan!!!

Finally another week gone.
Attachment week 3 down!
Hooray!
Soon will be ending!

I missing...





Profile Info
Want-List
Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Resources from here, here, and here. Tested in Google Chrome.