As The Day Goes By.

Sunday, August 2, 2009 // 11:33 AM
♣ KFC website gets hacked

STOMPer Jeff logged onto the KFC website last night (July 31) to order dinner, only to discover that it had been hacked into by a team which calls itself ‘Hepatit Ottoman’.

The STOMPer provided this screenshot and told STOMP:

“I took this screenshot at 9:38pm because that was the time I went online to order KFC when I got onto the site, it kept showing this and that it was already hacked by someone.

“It did not look so secure so I just went onto McDonald’s site to order my dinner.

“However, I am glad that they have already fixed the problem. That is good.

“I hope they have improved their network security system.”

Stomp,Aug 1 2009

LOL la!!!
KFC website oso got ppl heck...
For wat sia..
For the chicken ar???





Profile Info
Want-List
Layout by elysaysgoodbye. Resources from here, here, and here. Tested in Google Chrome.