Damn... Tmr MBW paper was a shit paper... Cock sia... I see the first drawing... GB7,i was like wtf.... 2 hrs to do sub-structure,super-structure,reinforcement and brickworks... How the hell to finish???
I end up anyhow do... Knowing that i skip alot of items but i just dun care and carry on doing... Lol... This MBW is going down man...
Tmr no paper,but going school study.... So lazy to see notes... Have to start on CP and CT liao... Finally managed to find my notes,thought i lose it liao...lol... I haven even started and been playing game the whole day... Wtf...
And my throat burning like hell!!!
Profile Info
The name is Winson.
Maturing every June 15. Red is my world, it represents passion in my life. The average kind of guy who will grow shy infront of a crowd.
Interested in many things but don't have the ability to do it. Proud of any achievements that I had achieved. A big dreamer though.